MWPARC Advisory Board Elections - Please Vote by Nov. 30th!

jbuc...@g.emporia.edu

Nov 24, 2020, 2:22:11 PM11/24/20
to Midwest Partners in Amphibian & Reptile Conservation (PARC)
Dear MWPARC Members,

I hope everyone is doing well! There are three open spots on the MWPARC advisory board (one of which is a junior co-chair position).

The only co-chair nomination currently is Dr. Melissa Youngquist (IL). The four Board nominations are Ryan Wagner (OH), Payton Fischer (IN), Jen Lamb (MN), and Alison Ochs (IN). I have attached all the information for these potential board members.

The role of the advisory board is to provide feedback to the co-chairs of MWPARC. You can review the MWPARC advisory board guidelines here: https://www.mwparc.org/about/MWPARC_Advisory_Board_Guidelines_FINAL.pdf

Please complete voting by November 30th.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeZ0uEv9TWEjW4H4vPOG-oh2EiziauQnBbP46k3LI54UO61Nw/viewform?usp=sf_link

Thank you!
Jen Buchanan
MWPARC senior co-chair
Lamb Letter of Intent MW PARC Steering Committee.pdf
Jennifer Y. Lamb CV August 2020 (1).pdf
MWPARC_AdvisoryBoard_Youngquist (1).docx
Ryan Wagner Resume (2).pdf
Payton_Fischer_CoverLetter_MWPARC (1).pdf
Oochs (1).docx
Midwest Partners in Amphibian and Reptile Conservation (1) (1).pdf