MWPARC Annual Conference Call for Abstracts!

jbuc...@g.emporia.edu

Aug 14, 2021, 1:54:35 PM8/14/21
to Midwest Partners in Amphibian & Reptile Conservation (PARC)
Hello!

We are excited to announce the Midwest PARC’s Virtual Annual Conference: Changes in Amphibian and Reptile Populations Throughout the Midwest October 1&2, 2021. The conference will feature keynote speaker Dr. Michael J. Lannoo, Indiana University School of Medicine.

We invite you to submit abstracts for oral or poster presentations. Oral presentation should be on our focal topics: Species of Conservation Concern (SOCC), Urbanization, Wildlife Trade, and Agricultural Impacts. We welcome poster presentations on any topic regarding the conservation of amphibians and reptiles.

Abstracts should be submitted through our Abstract Submission Form by September 4, 2021. Notification of abstract acceptance will be sent by September 11.

Looking forward to "seeing" you all there!

Thank you,
Jen Buchanan
MWPARC Senior Co-chair

MWPARC Meeting Announcement.pdf