Our next meeting

1 view

Tri-Chairman MVSWUG

Jul 1, 2008, 10:20:53 AM7/1/08
to MVSWUG
Hello Users,
Here is a link to the SolidWorks site that has our meeting listed.
http://www.swugn.org/pages/calendar/UGdetails.html?id=363
We will be meeting at the same place Gander Mountain in Huber heights
Here is the agenda.
Miami Valley SolidWorks User Group Agenda
September 18, 2008

5:30pm – 6:00pm Registration, food, and networking.
6:00pm – 7:00pm Avelino Rochino from SolidWorks presentation on Sheet
Metal-CSWP.
7:00pm – 7:10pm Break.
7:10pm – 8:10pm Randy Simmons is going to do the abbreviated version
of what’s new in 2009.
8:10pm – 8:20pm Discussion about next meeting date and what we would
like to cover.
8:20pm – 8:30pm Wrap-up Prize giveaways.

Please RSVP to ova...@yahoo.com

Thanks
Randy Adams Tri-Chairman

Tri-Chairman MVSWUG

Aug 13, 2008, 4:03:11 PM8/13/08
to MVSWUG
I was just email that Randy Simmons will not be able to do “What’s new
in 2009”. They are not allowed to do anything till October.
Does anyone have anything that they would like to present?

Thanks
Randy Adams Tri-Chairman

Tri-Chairman MVSWUG

Sep 16, 2008, 10:38:51 AM9/16/08
to MVSWUG
If you havn't RSVP for the user group meeting on Thrusday 18 2008
please do so by tomorrow the 17th.
Please email me at ova...@yahoo.com

Thanks
Randy Adams Tri-Chairman

Tri-Chairman MVSWUG

Sep 17, 2008, 10:42:42 AM9/17/08
to MVSWUG
Hello everyone I check with Gander Mountain and they have power so our
meeting is still on for tomorrow night.
Please pass this on to everone you know that might want to come.