Web page just for our user group on the Solid Works SWUG site

Tri-Chairman MVSWUG

Nov 12, 2009, 11:53:09 AM11/12/09
to MVSWUG
Check this out and see if you want to join this group. Here is a link
to this page.

Join the group Miami Valley SolidWorks User Group!

Follow this link to join:
https://forum.solidworks.com/groups/miami-valley-solidworks-user-group

You may need to complete a short registration before joining the
group.

Okay everyone, I *REALLY* need your help on this. Please assure all
of your members, SolidWorks friends, in-laws, and for that matter
yourselves - you do *NOT* need to have subscription services to view
and/or participate in the SolidWorks forums. The only thing that is
required is a Customer Portal account, and those are open to anyone as
well.

There are some areas of the forums that are reserved for subs
customers - documents, tech tips, some blogs, and eventually some
videos. Regular dicussions, your individual groups, and some select
categories are available to all registered users.

Spread the word!! The SolidWorks discussion forums are wide open!!

:) :) :)

Richard Doyle

Tri-Chairman MVSWUG

Nov 12, 2009, 8:15:35 PM11/12/09
to MVSWUG
Ok group here is what SolidWorks is doing to promote this.
*So...here's the idea for a very simple contest.*

The group page that get the most members by November 25th gets a visit
from *Greg Jankowski* at one of your 2010 meetings. Those of you that
have responded promptly and already have your group pages set up get a
head start.

Tri-Chairman MVSWUG

Nov 20, 2009, 5:55:20 PM11/20/09
to MVSWUG
Come on guys only a few day left and we only have 16 people who have
join this group. This is away that you can keep in touch with each
other and find out more about what our group is doing and best of all
it free. So lets see what we can do this weekend to get sign up.
> > Richard Doyle- Hide quoted text -

Tri-Chairman MVSWUG

Nov 25, 2009, 9:50:08 AM11/25/09
to MVSWUG
OK I just check and we are at 24 people. Please give it a try and help
us win.
Here is the link.
https://forum.solidworks.com/groups/miami-valley-solidworks-user-group