Subject for next meeting

Tri-Chairman MVSWUG

Apr 24, 2009, 6:39:16 AM4/24/09
to MVSWUG
I'm looking for ideas for our next meeting is September. If you have
something you would like to cover please reply to this post and I'll
see what I can do to make it happen.

Mike

Apr 29, 2009, 12:19:28 PM4/29/09
to MVSWUG
I know in past meetings we have discussed the uses and advantages of
PDM Workgroup.
How about a step-by-step discussion on setting up a PDM system from
scratch in a network environment?

cwsink

Apr 29, 2009, 3:04:41 PM4/29/09
to MVSWUG
I could do something on this. I implemented PDM Workgroup at our
office and would be glad to share how it went for us.

Craig S.
Force Design, Inc.

Tri-Chairman MVSWUG

Apr 30, 2009, 12:17:56 PM4/30/09
to MVSWUG
I think that would ok with me to have you talk about how you
implenented PDM Workgroup. I'm trying to see if someone also from
SolidWorks might be able to attend that meeting also so they can add
there 2 cents worth.