Our last meeting report

瀏覽次數:1 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Tri-Chairman MVSWUG

未讀,
2009年9月29日 清晨6:46:072009/9/29
收件者:MVSWUG
I would like to thank everyone who came to our last meeting on
9/24/09. Attendance was down a little bit but we all had a good time.
Avelino Rochino from Solid Work gave his presentation on the NEW CSWP
test that they came out with. It has some very good improvements from
the last one. He also gave us some tip on how to take the test. I've
up loaded his presentation to this web site under files. The name is
The New 2010 CSWP Exam.pdf you should download it and look it over as
there is a coupon near the end that you can use to take a free exam.

Also put on your calendar November 5th is our next meeting. We will
have Jeff Sweeney and Randy Simmons from 3DVision to present the 2010
SolidWorks, Enterprise and 3DVia. This meeting will be at the National
Composite Center, 2000 Composite Drive, Kettering, Ohio 45420. To
register log onto: http://www.3dvision.com/Events/Event-Register.aspx?id=85

I will also put the flyer in the files folder. It is SolidWorks 2010
Rollout.doc.

Thanks also to Craig Sink for showing us a new web site that they are
working on for our users group and for his presentation on PDM
Workgroup. Hope to see more on this web site and to have it up soon.

Thank again
Randy Adams
回覆所有人
回覆作者