Are you having issues with SolidWorks??? Then come to our next meeting

1 view

Tri-Chairman MVSWUG

Aug 7, 2009, 9:52:13 AM8/7/09
to MVSWUG
Craig & I would like to help you with any issues you are having with
SolidWorks at the next meeting. What we would like for you to do is
solve your problem. Make sure you tell us what version you are on and
OS you are using. Please try and reply as soon as you can so we have
time to look at your problem or question.

Thanks Randy Adams

square dancing freak

Aug 19, 2009, 12:10:40 PM8/19/09
to MVSWUG
Well so far no one has replied to this post. I guess Solid Works is
running just fine.
Please if you do have a problem or what to be shown how to do
something email us.

cwsink

Aug 24, 2009, 4:36:10 PM8/24/09
to MVSWUG
Maybe there's a better idea for a topic.

The SWUGN meeting details mentions PDM as a discussion. Is that a
better topic? How about some other ideas? I've also got an assemblies
presentation I can do.

Any and all Please Respond,

Craig