New Release: Mvp4g 1.5.0

Lukas Schmidt

Aug 10, 2014, 3:48:35 PM8/10/14
to mv...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am a new member of the team. I am glad a part of the team of mvp4g to be and hope for a good cooperation.
We just released version 1.5.0 of mvp4g!
At the moment the new version can only be downloaded from here:

http://mvp4g.googlecode.com/svn/maven2/releases/com/googlecode/mvp4g/mvp4g/1.5.0/

We are working on moving the new version to maven central.
The new version is ready for SuperDevMode.

Also it brings several fixed issues:
•NotFoundEvent? not fire for child module events. ( Issue 112 )
•Multiple presenter failed to inject itself to the enclosed reverse view ( Issue 115 )
•Error should be thrown if historyOnStart is set to true for child module. ( Issue 121 )
•Patch for update mvp4g for last gin 2.1.2 and gwt 2.6.1 ( Issue 128 )
The showcase has been also updated and moved:

http://mvp4gexsc.appspot.com/

All examples are now working with mvp4g v1.5.0 and have been developed with SuperDevMode.

We have some ideas for the next version. We will annouce them on the project page and in the news group. If you have any ideas for mvp4g, feel free to contact us!

Best regards
Lukas

the.wizard

Jan 7, 2015, 10:54:27 PM1/7/15
to mv...@googlegroups.com
Hi Lukas,
Just want to know if version 1.5.0 already support gwt 2.7.0?
Thanks & Regards.

the-wizard

Kenneth Pronovici

Jan 8, 2015, 12:15:22 AM1/8/15
to Mvp4g Group

I can't speak for official support, but I have successfully used Mvp4g 1.5.0 with both GWT 2.7.0-RC1 and the final 2.7.0 release with no problems.  (I had other problems in the conversion from 2.6.1 to 2.7.0, but nothing related to Mvp4g.)

KEN

Frank Hossfeld

Jan 8, 2015, 2:25:17 AM1/8/15
to mv...@googlegroups.com
We did the 1.5.0 release to improve super dev mode.

So, mvp4g 1.5.0 fully supports GWT 2.7.0 There are no known issues. We did a lot of tests with mvp4g 1.5.0 and GWT 2.7.0. Also we use this combination in our applications. Everything works fine and  without any problems. Personally I would advice you to use mvp4g 1.5.0 with GWT 2.7.0.

Frank

the.wizard

Jan 12, 2015, 3:17:26 AM1/12/15
to mv...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Lukas & Frank,
It working good mvp4g 1.5.0 with gwt 2.7.0.
I will let you guys know if I encounter any problem with gwt 2.7.0.

Vinayak Pt

Mar 2, 2017, 3:10:50 AM3/2/17
to Mvp4g
Hello All,
I am new member of the team.
In Our Project we are using GWT2.6.1 with MVP4G 1.5.0. Also we are using Sencha GXT3.1
We are planing to migrate new version of GWT 2.8. Will it support MVP4G 1.5.0?
Is there any other things we need to take care?
Thanks for your support.
Vinayak

Frank Hossfeld

Mar 2, 2017, 3:22:46 AM3/2/17
to Mvp4g
Hi Vinayak,

MVP4G 1.5.0 and the new version 1.5.2 fully supports GWT 2.8.0. For example you can look at : https://github.com/mvp4g/mvp4g-examples. The Mvp4gMultiPresenterExample is using GWT 2.8.0 and works really nice with GWT 2.8.0.
But keep in mind. If you are moving to GWT 2.8.0, you need at least GXT version 4.0.0 to work with GWT 2.8.0. (see: https://docs.sencha.com/gxt/4.x/guides/getting_started/Versions.html).

Hope that helps.

Frank