SantaExchange and CedarCommon have moved to BitBucket

Kenneth Pronovici

Mar 18, 2015, 4:59:53 PM3/18/15
to Mvp4g Group
Due to retirement of the Google Code service, the SantaExchange GWT demonstration project and the related CedarCommon libraries have moved to BitBucket:

CedarCommon libraries are also now available on Maven Central using group id "com.googlecode.cedar-common":

Once Frank and the others complete the move of Mvp4g to GitHub, I'll make sure that the references in the new Mvp4g documentation point to the right place.

Please let me know if you see any problems with the new BitBucket sites or the Maven repository.

Thanks,

KEN