URGENT NEED:::Senior UI Developer

MOHAMMED SIRAJ

Jan 31, 2014, 11:43:17 AM1/31/14

I look forward in working with you, IT Intellects. I would like to make a beneficial co-operation with you on this position. Please, let me know if you have suitable consultants for this position ASAPTime is crucial with these requisitions and the sooner we can submit your consultant the higher chance there is to land an interview. If your candidate is a good fit, I will contact him/her immediately.

Thank you in advance!

Please send resumes on si...@itintellects.com  or you can reach me at 828-202-6177

Job Title: Senior UI Developer

Location: Marlborough. MA

Contract Duration: 6+ months

Keys to this Position:

·         Candidate must have at least 5 years of UI experience.

·         Must be strong in one of the following: Eclipse RCP, SWT, AWT and or Swing - We are not looking for a Web Developer

·         Candidate needs to have SQL skills - currently working with Oracle

Specific requirements include:

·         Five years of GUI development using Java technologies including one or more of the following in order of preference:

·         Eclipse RCP/Java SWT/Java AWT/Java Swing

·         Solid understanding and hands-on experience with core Java including threading and standard frameworks / containers including spring and tomcat

·         Working knowledge of SQL and relational database technology

·         UI Design / Usability experience a plus

·         HTML / JavaScript experience is a plus

·         Knowledge of software development and testing methodologies and their effective application

·         Understanding of finance industry is a plus

·         Excellent written and verbal communications skills

·         Ability and willingness to work in a fast-paced, mission-critical production environment

·         Strong delivery focus and ability to overcome obstacles

·         Computer Science degree or related field

Thanks & regards

IT INTELLECTS

1125 Victoria Blake Ln Belmont, NC 28012 - 6529

USA

Mohammed Siraj

Work: 828 202 6177

Fax: 732 359 1525