Java Developer || Trenton, NJ

MOHAMMED SIRAJ

Jan 30, 2014, 10:27:49 AM1/30/14

I look forward in working with you, IT Intellects. I would like to make a beneficial co-operation with you on this position. Please, let me know if you have suitable consultants for this position ASAP. Time is crucial with these requisitions and the sooner we can submit your consultant the higher chance there is to land an interview. If your candidate is a good fit, I will contact him/her immediately.

Thank you in advance!

Please send resumes on si...@itintellects.com  or you can reach me at 828-202-6177

Position: Java Developer

Location: Trenton, NJ
Duration:  4 months
Starting date: 24th Feb
Type: Contract (W2 or 1099/C2C)
Interview type: Both Phone and In Person

Requirements:
Must to have:

  • Experience with HL7 (5 years);
  • Experience in developing web applications using Java (4 years);
  • Experience using JavaScript (1 year);
  • Experience with XML (2 years);
  • Excellent written and verbal communication skills

Nice to have:

  • Experience using Orion Rhapsody (5 years);
  • Experience using PHIN Standards and Architecture (5 years);
  • Experience using Oracle (5 years);
  • Experience using Health Industry Vocabulary (5 years);
  • Experience using Health Interfaces (5 years);
  • Experience using Orion Symphonia (5 years).

Thanks & regards

IT INTELLECTS

1125 Victoria Blake Ln Belmont, NC 28012 - 6529

USA

Mohammed Siraj

Work: 828 202 6177

Fax: 732 359 1525