Java Developer With (IBM RAD) || Philadelphia, PA || US Citizens Only

1 view

MOHAMMED SIRAJ

Mar 5, 2014, 11:03:41 AM3/5/14

Hi Friends,

Please send the resume at si...@itintellects.com (or) reach me at 828-202-6177

Title: Java Developer With (IBM RAD)

Location: Philadelphia, PA

Duration: 6+ Months

Multiple positions Need USC only

This company is asking a Quick turnaround 24 to 48 hrs, if we source they can share more requirements before they post in the market

 The rates we get are as follows: Multiple positions Need USC only

5 Years Exp

4 Years Exp

3 Years Exp

2 Years Exp

1 Year or less

 Minimum Requirements:

The first is what we have been calling a Java Developer.  A separate job description is enclosed, but we see the developer as a more junior type of person, even someone right from college if they have an IT degree.  Someone who can function more as a generalist and who does not necessarily write code all the time but who can help out in a number of areas and easily move from one area to another.  More specifically those areas include;

Java development background (two to five years ideally, probably no more than five)

Testing experience, creation of test data, management of test files

Data conversion, migrating and reconfiguring files from one format to another

Report generation and creating output files

Working with SQL queries

Experience with development tools (IBM RAD)

BA/BS in IT.

With Regards

IT INTELLECTS

Mohammed Siraj