REQUIRED:::.NET Developer

MOHAMMED SIRAJ

Jan 31, 2014, 10:04:22 AM1/31/14

I look forward in working with you, IT Intellects. I would like to make a beneficial co-operation with you on this position. Please, let me know if you have suitable consultants for this position ASAPTime is crucial with these requisitions and the sooner we can submit your consultant the higher chance there is to land an interview. If your candidate is a good fit, I will contact him/her immediately.

Thank you in advance!

Please send resumes on si...@itintellects.com  or you can reach me at 828-202-6177

Position: .NET Developer

Location: Austin, TX
Start Date: ASAP
Type: Temporary Project

Additional Information: Health Care and Benefits Available. Successful Completion Bonus is Available.

   Requirements:

  • Experience in application development involving enterprise-level IT solutions (6+ years);
  • Experience in web development (4+ years) ;
  • Experience with C#/ASP.NET/LINQ (4+ years);
  • Experience with jQuery/JSON/AJAX (4+ years);
  • Experience with HTML/CSS/JavaScript (4+ years);
  • Experience and skills in the areas of troubleshooting, application and database performance tuning and problem solving (4+ years);
  • Experience performing rigorous testing including coordination with technical support staff for integration testing to ensure quality products before implementation or distribution (4+ years);
  • Experience producing clear and concise documentation (technical & customer) (4+ years);
  • Experience with HTTP server configuration:  IIS 7 and Database Programming  in PL/SQL (3+ years);
  • Experience with Visual Studio, Toad for Oracle, Oracle SQL Developer, or equivalent.  Experience Visual Source Safe, SourceGear Vault, or equivalent and Visual Unit Testing or equivalent (3+ years);
  • Knowledge of writing stored procedures, triggers, functions and other database objects in Oracle 10g and 11.xxx (3+ years);
  • Knowledge of the requirements and standards associated 508 Accessibility and/or JAWS compliance techniques (2+ years);
  • Experience in software engineering including, Test-Driven Development and Object-Oriented Programming (1+ year);
  • Strong ability to work in a team environment with minimum guidance and nominal supervision;
  • Strong willingness to work flexible hours;
  • Experience with Model-View-Controller (MVC) architectural pattern (preferred);
  • Experience building applications that meet the accessibility standards set forth by the “508 compliance” regulations which can pass testing through the “JAWS” accessibility tool (preferred);
  • Experience in the delivery of applications that are of a financial or accounting nature with knowledge of the transaction processes related to accounting practices and regulations (preferred);
  • Experience with the user interface and sound ease of use practices related to screen workflow and practical user expectations for application – business performance (preferred).

Thanks & regards

IT INTELLECTS

1125 Victoria Blake Ln Belmont, NC 28012 - 6529

USA

Mohammed Siraj

Work: 828 202 6177

Fax: 732 359 1525