Software Developer - VB.NET / ASP.NET

JeffC

May 6, 2021, 10:04:17 AM5/6/21
to Pick and MultiValue Databases

Software Developer - VB.NET / ASP.NET (Spring Valley, NY)

Remote work possible for the right candidate

Compensation: Compensation commensurate with experience

Employment type: full-time

We are a growing software company in Rockland County, NY with a comprehensive, browser-based laboratory information system application.

 We are looking for a software developer with experience in VB.NET/ASP.NET and SQL.

 In addition to programming, this position involves directly supporting clients via phone and email, so it is very important to have strong communication proficiency. A competitive applicant will have the technical and interpersonal skills needed to interpret client requests and translate them into well-organized code.

If you are a developer who meets these criteria, please send your resume and qualifications to:

 jcaspari

@

labhealth.com so that we can set up a personal interview.

 We offer medical and dental coverage and 401K benefits.

 Thank you!

 Quality Software Systems, Inc.

http://www.labhealth.com

Will Johnson

May 6, 2021, 2:39:35 PM5/6/21
to Pick and MultiValue Databases
Spring Valley.

I used to live in Nyack.

But this is a Pick google group.
Why are you posting a VB.NET job here?

JeffC

May 7, 2021, 7:54:13 AM5/7/21
to Pick and MultiValue Databases
Hi Will,
I have associated with members of this group for decades and have come to trust their competence, character and integrity.  I also have much affection for many.
I'm aware of many member-friends who have talent, or have dabbled, in .net technologies and would be happy to help them move into a field (healthcare) working with more mainstream platforms.
I've also heard some members have talented children or associates that might be looking for new opportunities as well.
We are also advertising on Indeed and Craigslist.
If anyone has other ideas for finding talent I'd love to hear about them.
Warm regards to all...
Jeff

Will Johnson

May 7, 2021, 2:35:41 PM5/7/21
to Pick and MultiValue Databases
Are you going to warn them about the possibility of three-foot snowdrifts?