Pick User Conference

Bob Markowitz

Mar 15, 2022, 12:54:43 PM3/15/22
to Pick and MultiValue Databases
This past November I asked if Rocket would hold an "in person (kinda)" meeting for its MV user base and maybe others. I have not seen, heard anything yet. International Spectrum's Nathan Rector said that they were waiting for "non-required" business travel.

The demise of the pandemic (please, make it so) has some MV user-groups planning for near future in-face conferences.

What a great opportunity for Rocket and International Spectrum, perhaps in consort, to announce a fall conference. It would show that Rocket believes there is a future to keeping MultiValue relevant(chime in Rocketeers) and it would give Spectrum the opportunity to educate and make some money too.

Hey Zumasys,  what a great opportunity to showcase your "new" application product set! And all of us that have been making a buck servicing the MultiValue industry would be most happy to display our wares in an exhibition hall!