The Future of Multivalue

Martin Phillips

Mar 30, 2022, 6:29:03 AM3/30/22
to Pick and MultiValue Databases

Reposted from Rocket Software blog....

Since acquiring products from Zumasys in October 2021, Rocket’s MultiValue product management team has been hard at work, building a plan for the acquisitions.

Please join us on April 5th, (or April 6th if you’re in APAC,) for a Rocket MultiValue product alignment event where we’ll take questions. Because we want to allot as much time for questions as possible, we’ve also scheduled office hours on the following day for both MV Application Servers and MV Tools.

Don’t miss this opportunity to join our community of MV users and learn about the future of Rocket MultiValue.

Register today by visiting: https://info.rocketsoftware.com/Rocket-MV-event-2022.html

Donald Montaine

Apr 5, 2022, 1:17:14 PM4/5/22
to Pick and MultiValue Databases
So, does anyone have a summary that they can post?

Bob Markowitz

Apr 6, 2022, 3:16:09 PM4/6/22
to Pick and MultiValue Databases
Rocket will be sending the attendees a link to the recorded session. I suggest they also post the link to the group. They did discuss the possibility of end-of-life for some products but nothing to worry about for the foreseeable future.

Andrew Cole

Apr 7, 2022, 2:46:28 PM4/7/22
to Pick and MultiValue Databases
Just watched it. My takeaways are:

1. Very disappointed in the "announcement" regarding application servers. Basically they're evaluating things and didn't actually announce anything.
2. MVConnect and Rocket's version are getting merged into a single product in the future.
3. Accuterm and wIntegrate are being merged into a single product (MVTE?) as well.

Until then, things function as they have up to now.