Updates on this forum?

Jeff Teter

Oct 26, 2022, 10:39:12 AM10/26/22
to Pick and MultiValue Databases
Have there been no updates since 10/17? I posted a subject yesterday that has not shown up...

Just curious...

Jay La Bonte

Oct 26, 2022, 10:46:06 AM10/26/22
to Pick and MultiValue Databases
Apparently the MultiValue community is not very active anymore.

So what would you like to discuss?

Jeff Teter

Oct 26, 2022, 11:08:00 AM10/26/22
to Pick and MultiValue Databases
I just reposted yesterday's message under 'MV and Azure DevOps Pipelines - suggestions requested'. Thanks! Glad to see someone is still here...

jsf

Oct 26, 2022, 11:25:43 AM10/26/22
to mvd...@googlegroups.com
I lurk this list. fwiw. :-).

I’m a CIO, not a developer but have always had a sweet spot for MV/pick systems and the people who work on them.

Jay LaBonte

Oct 26, 2022, 11:29:08 AM10/26/22
to mvd...@googlegroups.com

Hello Jfreeman,

Does your company currently use a MultiValue database? If so which one?

John Stokka

Oct 26, 2022, 11:29:57 AM10/26/22
to mvd...@googlegroups.com
watching to see if I can add value.

jsf

Oct 26, 2022, 11:32:22 AM10/26/22
to mvd...@googlegroups.com
Good question!  The answer, alas, is no, we don't.  But years ago when I worked at nybg.org, the education department there used an MV system (I'm forgetting exactly which one) and I hired a great guy from the Bronx named Charles Barouch who was an amazing asset. He may be on this list, reading this, if so, hey Chuck!  :-)

J.

Toby Kraft

Oct 26, 2022, 11:55:19 AM10/26/22
to Pick and MultiValue Databases
From the group's About page - "Non-members and new members should expect a delay of 1-2 days after posting."

Your 1st post is live now.  There are quite a few MVers here but it has been quiet of late.

David Murdock

Oct 26, 2022, 3:57:39 PM10/26/22
to mvd...@googlegroups.com
We are currently using D3 and are very happy with it.

Dave

Oct 26, 2022, 4:13:20 PM10/26/22
to mvd...@googlegroups.com
NYBG.org is still a customer of the Entrinsik Enrole registration software suite, with the former green screen / SB+ version named Semtek. I work with NYBG as a customer now, although Chuck had left before I started working with Enrole. He is a friend, so I will let him know you brought up his name here.

—Dawn

Typed on a mobile keyboard

Tony Gravagno

Oct 26, 2022, 8:02:28 PM10/26/22
to Pick and MultiValue Databases
Toby nailed it. "Non-members and new members should expect a delay of 1-2 days after posting."

krnntp

Oct 27, 2022, 8:18:52 AM10/27/22
to mvd...@googlegroups.com
Exactly... and I had forgotten this fact, re-submitted a post to the list early yesterday because I thought it hadn't gone through. Sorry about that!