MV Poster 2020. LAST CALL. Keep, change, add, remove...

Dawn Wolthuis

Nov 22, 2019, 4:51:18 PM11/22/19
to mvd...@googlegroups.com
I have passed the next version of the MV Family Tree poster on to reviewers. It is now the size and shape of a typical 18 x 24 poster. I had a couple off-list responses to my post regarding the final list of current MVDBMS vendors, so I'll put this out there too, just in case anyone has comments they want to make off-list.

If there is anything on the current poster you can find at pickmultivalue.com that you want to request be retained, removed, changed, or added, let me know. I love the look of this new version, and I hope you will too.  --Dawn

photo
Dawn M. Wolthuis
President, Tincat Group, Inc.

616-901-6293 | dw...@tincat-group.com

Take and give some delight today

Ed Clark

Mar 28, 2023, 2:06:15 PM3/28/23
to Pick and MultiValue Databases, dw...@tincat-group.com
Pickmultivalue.com appears to be gone, Does anyone know where it went, and is there a copy of the latests family tree somewhere else?

Dick Thiot

Mar 29, 2023, 1:31:17 AM3/29/23
to mvd...@googlegroups.com
I was told that this was part of the assets sold to Rocket from Zumasys.  The domain is still registered.  Let's hope that Rocket is working to transition this to a Rocket website.

Dick Thiot

Message has been deleted