[MVExtensions] trying to use Vscode with D3

philippe GRACIA

Feb 9, 2022, 7:31:32 AM2/9/22
to Pick and MultiValue Databases
Hello, everyone!
We previously posted a request as we are allready trying to use VsCode with D3.
The mvgategay is working ( we have response), but we can't find a valid json to test it!

using the troubleshooting section of the doc, we tried to connect to mvsp with this Json without success....

POST http://localhost:9005/Login
{
"AccountName":"dm",
"ServerType": "D3",
"RemoteHost": "192.168.2.4:9000",
"ServerName":"pick0",
"UserId" : "dm",
 "Password" : ""
}

we always have a 500 error
{ "Message": "An error has occurred.", "ExceptionMessage": "La référence d'objet n'est pas définie à une instance d'un objet.", "ExceptionType": "System.NullReferenceException", "StackTrace": " à UnifiedObjects.ServerConnection..ctor(NetbuilderServer server, String accountName)\r\n à MvonGateway.MvonGateway.findConnection(String accountName)\r\n à MvonGateway.LoginController.Post(LoginDetails value)\r\n <snip>

Does someone have an idea or a working example ?

Thanks by advance :)

frosty

Feb 23, 2022, 1:14:17 PM2/23/22
to Pick and MultiValue Databases
Your JSON has "AccountName" and the error has "accountName".
First has upper-case "A" and second has lower-case "a".

(just a SWAG)

Lecram

Nov 17, 2022, 5:58:11 AM11/17/22
to Pick and MultiValue Databases
It doesn't change anything, we still have the same problem

Lecram

Nov 17, 2022, 7:09:03 AM11/17/22
to Pick and MultiValue Databases
We updated mvbasic, reinstalled mvgateway, took the documentation several times but nothing changes for D3
Message has been deleted