Old software request

Donald Montaine

Jul 11, 2024, 9:49:54 PMJul 11
to Pick and MultiValue Databases
Does anyone have a copy of PerSay?  A document referencing it is online at http://helios.services.free.fr/openqm/IntroToPerSay.pdf

However, I can not find the source code anywhere.

Wols Lists

Jul 12, 2024, 2:51:13 AMJul 12
to mvd...@googlegroups.com
On a similar note, is the code to &PACE out there anywhere? It looks
like it's similar to Persay, but was originally written for INFORMATION.
I've got the documentation but no source.

Last I knew, the company that wrote it sold the source to any customers
who wanted it, and I believe they shuttered shop. Persay might even be a
sort of clone of it.

Cheers,
Wol

ROBERT N

Jul 13, 2024, 9:22:19 PM (13 days ago) Jul 13
to mvd...@googlegroups.com
Here is a link I found going back to the archive (the wayback machine):

You might have to traverse time forward ot backwards for your particular purposes. Let me know; I have a copy somewhere...

On Thu, Jul 11, 2024 at 6:49 PM Donald Montaine <dmon...@gmail.com> wrote:
Does anyone have a copy of PerSay?  A document referencing it is online at http://helios.services.free.fr/openqm/IntroToPerSay.pdf

However, I can not find the source code anywhere.

ROBERT N

Jul 13, 2024, 9:40:36 PM (13 days ago) Jul 13
to mvd...@googlegroups.com
Here's a link for version 1.2:

i had downloaded 1.3 from there before.

Donald Montaine

Jul 14, 2024, 2:27:46 AM (13 days ago) Jul 14
to Pick and MultiValue Databases
Thanks for the info.  I have downloaded the 1.2 version.  The 1.3 version is not available on archive.org.  However, if you have a copy of 1.3, I would love to get it.  I am planning to integrate PerSay and any other older open source software that I can find with SD, probably as easy to install optional modules.  If anyone knows of other software that might work with SD and is open source (and still available somewhere), please let me know.

John Lorentz

Jul 23, 2024, 5:38:56 PM (4 days ago) Jul 23
to mvd...@googlegroups.com

John Lorentz

Jul 23, 2024, 6:00:24 PM (4 days ago) Jul 23
to mvd...@googlegroups.com