Fancier Shell for Universe on Linux

Nivethan T

Jun 2, 2022, 9:56:49 PM6/2/22
to Pick and MultiValue Databases
A fancier shell for Universe on Linux that has support for persistent history and history searching. It also has easy access to the help files through a MAN command.

I've been use it daily for about 6 months now so hopefully its at a point where it's usable by more than just me. I use vt100 and viewpoint as my terminal type usually so that is the most tested but a few other terminal modes should work as well.

Let me know if anyone has any ideas or issues, the big thing I'd like to add is color but the ansi escape codes don't seem to work and I don't want to use the limit terminal codes.