Pick History -- Finds on eBay

Ed Clark

Mar 27, 2023, 2:40:31 PM3/27/23
to Pick and MultiValue Databases
D3: https://www.ebay.com/itm/313018648931

Probably just expensive curiosities unless you already have licenses...

Nivethan T

Mar 27, 2023, 3:04:19 PM3/27/23
to Pick and MultiValue Databases
I have some old R83 floppies but unfortunately couldn't get them to be read.

Below is a link to a patched R83 you can run in emulator:

Ed Clark

Mar 27, 2023, 4:01:12 PM3/27/23
to Pick and MultiValue Databases
Does that run multiuser? I have a virtual machine running Mentor Pro 4, but it’s only single user because it needs a long-lost hardware key.

timbered

Mar 28, 2023, 9:37:15 PM3/28/23
to Pick and MultiValue Databases
There's some Advanced Revelation stuff there too, but they've been up for a long time.

timbered

Mar 28, 2023, 9:39:08 PM3/28/23
to Pick and MultiValue Databases
Couldn't get them to read because the disks were bad, or you didn't have a compatible drive?

jes

Mar 29, 2023, 9:31:57 AM3/29/23
to Pick and MultiValue Databases
You want Pick history, visit the jes.com downloads page, where a bunch of Pick books are hosted for your downloading pleasure, along with many historical documents on GIRLS and GIM, the blueprints of Pick.
All are free.
jes

Nivethan T

Apr 6, 2023, 9:13:44 AM4/6/23
to Pick and MultiValue Databases
Not sure how I could tell, what is a compatible drive? I have a floppy disk reader from amazon that connects via usb to my PC.

On Tuesday, March 28, 2023 at 9:39:08 PM UTC-4 timbered wrote:
Message has been deleted