Re: Old Pick system

Wol

Jul 24, 2024, 4:10:59 PM (3 days ago) Jul 24
to Geert Uytterhoeven, mvd...@googlegroups.com
On 24/07/2024 20:44, Geert Uytterhoeven wrote:
> Hi Wol,
>
> I hope you are the right person (i.e. Wol on lwn.net). If not, please ignore.

Hi Geert,

> Perhaps you are interested in an old Pick system?
> https://discuss.systems/@ahelwer/112836345012817998

Thank you very much for the offer! Unfortunately, there's Pick systems,
and there's Pick systems. Ultimate I'm sure is a "Genuine Pick" system,
and I've only ever used INFORMATION-style Pick clone systems.

Plus I don't fancy paying transatlantic shipping fees and fighting the
different voltages, Hz etc.

However, I've cc'd the mvdbms Google Group, which will give this much
wider exposure. It would be a real shame to see this end up as scrap.
Hopefully someone on the group will want it.

> Gr{oetje,eeting}s,
>
> Geert

Thank you very much for thinking of me,
Cheers,
Wol

Jay LaBonte

Jul 24, 2024, 6:46:16 PM (3 days ago) Jul 24
to mvd...@googlegroups.com
Does it turn on and boot?

Regards,
Jay LaBonte
President & CEO

P: 561-705-3688 |:: jlab...@paradigm-systems.us
2234 North Federal Hwy, Suite 1056, Boca Raton, FL 33481
www.paradigm-systems.us