ScarletDME Discord server, working on dev branch.

geneb

Jan 10, 2022, 8:46:06 AMJan 10
to scarl...@googlegroups.com, mvd...@googlegroups.com
For those that use Discord and want to talk about ScarletDME or
multi-value in general, go here: https://discord.gg/djzBBbp5

I set up the Discord server a couple of years ago, but never got around to
announcing it. ;)

I spent most of yesterday cleaning up all the pointer cast warnings -
unfortunately, it hasn't resolved the functionality issues. This week I'm
going after the last of the printf()/scanf() format specifier warnings.
Hopefully when I'm done, ScarletDME should build completely with no
warnings and with all compiler warnings enabled.

I've also made it simpler for building the 64 bit target - there's just a
single Y/N setting in the Makefile now.

As soon as I'm done with the format specifiers, I'll push the changes up
to github.

g.

--
Proud owner of F-15C 80-0007
Some people collect things for a hobby. Geeks collect hobbies.

RDG Information Systems

Jan 10, 2022, 9:54:40 AMJan 10
On Jan 10, 2022, 07:46 -0600, geneb <ge...@deltasoft.com>, wrote:
As soon as I'm done with the format specifiers, I'll push the changes up to github.
I’m assuming these will go into the dev branch? The recent .gitignore and other changes that went into master, are they in dev too? I haven’t look into the nitty-gritty of the commits yet.

v/r

Ray
--
Raymond DeGennaro
Owner & Lead Developer
For those that use Discord and want to talk about ScarletDME or
multi-value in general, go here: https://discord.gg/djzBBbp5

I set up the Discord server a couple of years ago, but never got around to
announcing it. ;)

I spent most of yesterday cleaning up all the pointer cast warnings -
unfortunately, it hasn't resolved the functionality issues. This week I'm
going after the last of the printf()/scanf() format specifier warnings.
Hopefully when I'm done, ScarletDME should build completely with no
warnings and with all compiler warnings enabled.

I've also made it simpler for building the 64 bit target - there's just a
single Y/N setting in the Makefile now.

g.

--
Proud owner of F-15C 80-0007
Some people collect things for a hobby. Geeks collect hobbies.

geneb

Jan 10, 2022, 12:59:41 PMJan 10
On Mon, 10 Jan 2022, RDG Information Systems wrote:

> On Jan 10, 2022, 07:46 -0600, geneb <ge...@deltasoft.com>, wrote:
>> As soon as I'm done with the format specifiers, I'll push the changes up to github.
> I’m assuming these will go into the dev branch? The recent .gitignore
> and other changes that went into master, are they in dev too? I haven’t
> look into the nitty-gritty of the commits yet.

Yes. I'm only pushing code changes to dev right now. The "master" branch
is the one I consider stable.

tnx.