Error extension.initialiseRestFS

Lecram

Nov 23, 2021, 9:57:29 AM11/23/21
to Pick and MultiValue Databases
Hi everyone,

I have an error when I run the MVBasic Connect to MultiValue in Visual Studio Code.
"extension.initialiseRestFS not found"
Someone already had this error ?

Thanks

Clément

grant.h...@gmail.com

Nov 23, 2021, 1:17:18 PM11/23/21
to Pick and MultiValue Databases
Hi all,

Node has deprecated the Buffer object for security reasons in .62. Please revert to .60 or prior for the extensions to work until I can find a solution

Cheers

Dick Thiot

Nov 23, 2021, 3:44:01 PM11/23/21
to mvd...@googlegroups.com
Download the August Visual Studio Code from:

You will likely want the User or System (windows) installers.

Dick

KOSDAY SOLUTIONS

Nov 24, 2021, 2:27:03 AM11/24/21
to Pick and MultiValue Databases
Grant,
in case it helps you. In Linkar, we had to change the call to code.exe through the spawn command to execute code in another vscode instance. If you are using the XMLHTTPRequest library have a look at https://github.com/microsoft/vscode/issues/136951
Angel

Lecram

Dec 9, 2021, 10:05:16 AM12/9/21
to Pick and MultiValue Databases
I following your idea, but it's doesn't work, i have an error "Enable restfs"

Mike Wright

Jan 27, 2022, 6:19:31 PM1/27/22
to Pick and MultiValue Databases
This has been resolved in MV Basic 2.1.3 which was made available in the marketplace earlier today. You can grab the update via VS Code and as always, find more info over at mvextensions/mvbasic: MultiValue Basic extension for Visual Studio Code (github.com).