I just pushed changes to the dev branch - we've now got what appears to be
a fully function 64 bit build of ScarletDME!
I'm not seeing any of the weird behavior I had previously (feb of 2020).
My original test program compiled without error and functioned properly,
so I started a new session in "internal" mode (qm -internal) and compiled
the Basic compiler with itself, twice. No errors, worked great.
For those that want to directly grab the dev branch, you can clone right
into it using this command:
git clone --branch dev https://github.com/geneb/ScarletDME.git
I would recommend you do this in a directory separate from where you've
got the master stored (if you do). I use directories named "scarlet-dev"
and "scarlet-master" to keep them apart.
Thanks to Don for triggering the renewed interest that resulted in getting
the final issues resolved.
Proud owner of F-15C 80-0007
- The only one of its kind.
- Go Collimated or Go Home.
Some people collect things for a hobby. Geeks collect hobbies.
ScarletDME - The red hot Data Management Environment
A Multi-Value database for the masses, not the classes.
- Get it _today_!