Dismal service and performance from Rocket Software

Diets

Oct 29, 2022, 4:54:47 AM10/29/22
to Pick and MultiValue Databases
Hi all,

Does anyone else have a serious problem with Rocket Software? I have been involved in PICK since 1983, wrote many systems in D3 and of late OpenQM.

My experience with Rocket is dismal, to say the least. They bluntly refuse to issue new OpenQM Licences, does not reply to emails, and just ignore me in total.

WTF
Diets

Peter Lettieri

Oct 29, 2022, 12:50:13 PM10/29/22
to mvd...@googlegroups.com
Hi Diets,

I use their D3 database for 125 users and have had honestly the best support over the past three years.

We run a pick basic ERP on the system.

Pete

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 29, 2022, at 1:54 AM, Diets <die...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all,

christian cottet

Oct 29, 2022, 2:26:16 PM10/29/22
to mvd...@googlegroups.com
In France the best....

Bill H

Oct 29, 2022, 2:56:42 PM10/29/22
to Pick and MultiValue Databases
Diets:
I've had no issues with Rocket support.  I had no issues with D3 support when I used their products either.  Rocket support has gone beyond their technical support mandate and helped me with an issue with their accounting dept, which was resolved too.
Contact your account representative and they should be able to resolve your issue(s).  This has always worked for me and we're a small company too.

HTH,
Bill

ROBERT N

Oct 31, 2022, 7:40:31 PM10/31/22
to mvd...@googlegroups.com
What office do you call? The one in Pune India? There was major flooding out there recently. Those planets keep getting closer and closer...

RED_KACHINA.png
nibiru.png