MultiValue Family Tree Poster 2020 is back out there

Dawn Wolthuis

Dec 14, 2023, 8:56:31 AM12/14/23
to mvd...@googlegroups.com
I've had a couple of requests to get the MV Family Tree poster version from 2020 back out there, now that pickmultivalue.com was retired by Rocket (some time ago).

You can now see the poster on this page or download the pdf here.

It's changed a bit since then, right? The visual now is just Rocket, with Revelation, NEC (Reality), Pro Solutions (nod to Grant and Alan), and maybe ScarletDME. Am I missing anyone in that list?

--Dawn

Dick Thiot

Dec 14, 2023, 10:20:44 AM12/14/23
to mvd...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for making that available again.  I think that we need a 2024 version!

Dick

Dawn Wolthuis

Dec 14, 2023, 11:43:43 AM12/14/23
to mvd...@googlegroups.com
Yes, agreed. I thought about what I would want it to look like. The visual in my head shows the Rocket logo as prominent. Each time I've used a logo, I've cleared it with the company. Since so much of this is now in Rocket's hands, I think they would need to let me know they were interested in a new version before I put in the effort.

I had a partnership with Zumasys for the graphic designer for the last two versions. The first one was done in PowerPoint, and no graphic designers were harmed in the making of that one.

I am not up for working through the Rocket channels right now to find the right person to give a thumbs up to the effort, but if anyone knows who would give the thumbs up, let me know. I'm in no rush at this point (busy!).   --Dawn

Nivethan T

Dec 16, 2023, 11:10:19 PM12/16/23
to Pick and MultiValue Databases
Speak of the devil! I recently was looking at them and downloading the copies. 2020 doesn't seem to work for me. I get a site not available error.

I really like the 2002 color scheme and design!

Dawn Wolthuis

Dec 20, 2023, 12:22:55 PM12/20/23
to mvd...@googlegroups.com
I'm guessing that is just a browser cache issue -- can you clear that and try again?  --Dawn

Dawn Wolthuis

Dec 20, 2023, 12:24:32 PM12/20/23
to mvd...@googlegroups.com
Oh, and were you calling this "angel" a "devil"?  LOL.  --Dawn