ResolutionFailedException: trying to hook mvc turbine to mvc 3

Mez

Nov 18, 2010, 4:04:26 PM11/18/10
to MVC Turbine
Greetings,

I am new to mvc turbine and trying to get mvc turbine to run with mvc
3.
I have decided to use unity service locator and inherited from
TurbineApplication.
The first thing I wanted to test was route registration. So I created
a class and implemented the IRouteRegistrator interface.

When I run the site I get the following error:

[ResolutionFailedException: Resolution of the dependency failed, type
= "System.Web.IHttpModule", name = "IHttpModule-
Microsoft.Web.Infrastructure.DynamicModuleHelper.IntegratedDynamicModule".
Exception occurred while: while resolving.
Exception is: InvalidOperationException - The type
IntegratedDynamicModule cannot be constructed. You must configure the
container to supply this value.

I must of missed something basic or maybe not understanding something.
I would think that one of the core blades would handle registering the
http module (I hope I am using the terms correctly here). Also, where
are the global filters like HandleErrorAttribute being registered?

Any help as to what might be going on would be awesome!

side-note: I am using a clone of --> https://github.com/jglozano/mvcturbine/tree/mvc3

thanks,
-mez

Mez

Nov 19, 2010, 1:02:29 AM11/19/10
to MVC Turbine
OK. I have figured out the issue and indeed it was something silly.
Never occurred to me to double check the assemblies I was referencing
were the updated ones.

-thanks,
-mez