Is it possible to use WatiN 2.1 with MvcContrib.WatiN?

c152driver

Jul 27, 2011, 5:11:24 PM7/27/11
to mvccontrib-discuss
With WatiN 1.3, the IE object constructor throws an exception on my
machine.

WatiN 2.1 doesn't have the same issue. However, I'm using
MvcContrib.WatiN which appears to depend on WatiN 1.3. Is it possible
to use WatiN 2.1 instead of 1.3 with MvcContrib? If so, how? WatiN 1.3
is a very old version.
Thanks.

Jeremy Skinner

Jul 29, 2011, 4:14:06 AM7/29/11
to mvccontri...@googlegroups.com, Eric Hexter
It doesn't look like MvcContrib.WatiN has been updated for a while...I suspect it just needs recompiling against a new version of WatiN, but this isn't an area of the codebase I'm familiar with. Eric, perhaps you could comment?

Jeremy

--
Contact Jeffrey Palermo or Eric Hexter with specific questions about the MvcContrib project.  Or go to http://mvccontrib.org