C# to VB Page 18

Ebassador

Dec 18, 2010, 12:37:50 AM12/18/10
to mvc2inaction-discuss
Listing 1.11 is a C# @ Page statement for C#. I cannot seem to figure
out the VB equivalent. Sorry!

Closely related is Listing 1.13 on the same page.

I really want to understand this and I could use a little help right
now.

Jeremy Skinner

Dec 18, 2010, 7:40:31 AM12/18/10
to mvc2inacti...@googlegroups.com
VB uses the "Of(T)" syntax for generic types, so the "Inherits" attribute in the page declaration would be Inherits="System.Web.Mvc.ViewPage(Of GuestBookEntry)" as well as the Language attribute needing to be changed to VB.

Jeremy

--
Please feel free to comment on the progress of the book, the content, and the code samples.  All code and text is available on the book's GitHub site at http://github.com/jeffreypalermo/mvc2inaction.  We hope developing this book out in the open and with your feedback makes it a great book for the community.