[mvc2inaction-discuss] Listing 1.10 error

adam

May 23, 2010, 4:18:48 AM5/23/10
to mvc2inaction-discuss
Hi,

I hope I'm posting this in the correct place. I think there is an
error in listing 1.10: in the text both functions are called 'Index'
but the second one should be called 'Sign'.

Also: the argument list is (GuestBookEntry entry) but when I typed
this in, GuestBookEntry could not be resolved. I had to change it to
Models.GuestBookEntry. I suspect this may be because of something I've
done wrong earlier but thought I'd point it out anyway. It may not be
immediately obvious to some people that they'll need the namespace in
there.

Thank you for your time and best wishes for the book launch,

Regards,

Adam Brown.

--
Please feel free to comment on the progress of the book, the content, and the code samples. All code and text is available on the book's GitHub site at http://github.com/jeffreypalermo/mvc2inaction. We hope developing this book out in the open and with your feedback makes it a great book for the community.

Jeffrey Palermo

May 26, 2010, 10:00:59 AM5/26/10
to mvc2inacti...@googlegroups.com
Adam,
Thanks.  I think I have this fixed in the final PDF.

I also know that we have omitted some "using" statements in some listings.

Best regards,
Jeffrey Palermo