[mvc2inaction-discuss] Book status and early access

Jeffrey Palermo

Apr 27, 2010, 12:26:59 PM4/27/10
to mvc2inaction-discuss
The book is just about complete.  There is only 1 chapter of 27 that still needs to be sent to the typesetter.
As always, you can see the full progression of every chapter and code sample in the version control system we have used for all book files:

Manning has also released the MEAP (Manning Early Access Program).  http://manning.com/palermo2.  Here, you can purchase the book in advance, and you will receive the printed copy even before you see it at your local bookstore.

Best regards,
Jeffrey Palermo

--
Please feel free to comment on the progress of the book, the content, and the code samples. All code and text is available on the book's GitHub site at http://github.com/jeffreypalermo/mvc2inaction. We hope developing this book out in the open and with your feedback makes it a great book for the community.