Question about mv5 Simulator

Eliseu Miguel

Mar 13, 2012, 9:53:20 PM3/13/12
to MV5sim
Hi everybody. My name is Eliseu, and I am a student from the
Federal University of Minas Gerais, Brazil. I am very interested in
your simulator, and so I started fiddling with the example at
http://sites.google.com/site/mv5sim/quick-start. I am having a problem
though: you pass a series of parameters at the command line, but I
cannot find any documentation about their meaning.

So, now that I want to test the other examples in the mv5 folder,
I do not know which parameters to use. If I just use the same
parameters as in the first example I get some errors. Is there a place
where you have written the command line to invoke each example? Or, is
there any systematic way to find out which parameters to pass to each
of them?

warm regards, and congratulations for the nice tool you have
designed,

eliseu

Eliseu Miguel

Mar 15, 2012, 11:03:19 PM3/15/12