Help please!! how to simulate multi caches using gem5?

Kushal Vangara

Nov 8, 2015, 4:46:09 PM11/8/15
to MV5sim
I want to use gem5 and simulate the x86 architecture with and without using multi caches i.e L1 L2 and L3 caches and also analyze the tradeoffs experimenting with different values of L1, L2, and L3 cache sizes.
I am noob to this platform. Please help me get started. Thanks in advance.

Jiayuan Meng

Nov 8, 2015, 10:08:39 PM11/8/15
to mv5...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kushal,

Sorry, I'm no longer maintaining/suppoting MV5sim. You might want to email gem5_users mailing list?

Thanks,

Jiayuan