Downloading mv5sim or opening http://www.cs.virginia.edu/~jm6dg/ encounters 403 error

min cai

May 23, 2012, 11:09:52 PM5/23/12
to mv5...@googlegroups.com
I'm just trying to downloading mv5sim (http://www.cs.virginia.edu/~jm6dg/fractal/hgfractal_feb_2011.tar.bz2) or opening http://www.cs.virginia.edu/~jm6dg/, but a 403 error occurred.

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /~jm6dg/fractal/hgfractal_feb_2010.tar.bz2 on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.2.0 (Unix) DAV/2 mod_ssl/2.2.0 OpenSSL/0.9.7i mod_pubcookie/3.3.3 mod_wsgi/2.6 Python/2.5 PHP/5.2.9 Server at www.cs.virginia.edu Port 80

Min Cai

May 23, 2012, 11:12:19 PM5/23/12
to mv5...@googlegroups.com
Downloading The latest tar.bz2 (http://www.cs.virginia.edu/~jm6dg/fractal/hgfractal_feb_2011.tar.bz2) encounters 403 error too.

Jiayuan Meng

Jun 1, 2012, 3:19:48 PM6/1/12
to mv5...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, I've been traveling and missed your email.

I just tried the link and it works. Let me know if it still doesn't work, and I'll try to send you the tarball through some other ways.

Thanks,

jiayuan

Fereidoun Ahourai

Oct 13, 2015, 1:27:38 AM10/13/15
to MV5sim, meng.j...@gmail.com

I'm getting the same error now. Could you please help me to download it?

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /~jm6dg/fractal/hgfractal_feb_2011.tar.bz2 on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.2.0 (Unix) DAV/2 mod_ssl/2.2.0 OpenSSL/0.9.7i mod_pubcookie/3.3.3 mod_wsgi/2.6 Python/2.5 PHP/5.3.28 Server at www.cs.virginia.edu Port 80