Can different versions of mutation summary coexist on the same page?

VR

Mar 15, 2014, 5:20:53 AM3/15/14
to mutation-sum...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm injecting mutation summary library into a third party web page that I don't have any control over.
The third party web page might already be using a different version of the mutation summary library. If I inject a my version of mutation summary on the same page, will it cause problems? or can multiple versions coexist on the same page?

Thanks in advance.

Rafael Weinstein

Mar 17, 2014, 2:23:08 PM3/17/14
to mutation-sum...@googlegroups.com
If you are talking about using a Chrome extension which is injected (e.g. as User Script) into the page, then yes, they should be able to co-exist. Chrome extension user scripts get a seperate JS "context" which isn't shared with the page.