How does Mutation Summary determine which Mutations to Propagate?

Chris Lewis

Dec 1, 2015, 3:40:16 PM12/1/15
to mutation-summary-discuss
Hi Rafael,

I have been digging through the source code of Mutation Summary and am attempting to figure out how you are determining which mutations to "propagate" and which ones to "ignore." Also, At any point are you calculating the "net effect" of all mutations such that a CSS transition/transform would be missed because it was "computed" to a "final/net result?"

I sincerely appreciate any answers you can provide. I would even just accept a line number or two. ;-)

Sincerely,
Chris Lewis
A Learning Javascript developer... very impressed with your work!