Opera support

Mindaugas J.

Nov 26, 2012, 8:00:08 PM11/26/12
to mutation-sum...@googlegroups.com
Any insider info?

I've tried to cause a raucous in dev.opera (oxymoron if I ever used one) about this before to no avail...

If someone would just kick them hard enough maybe I could forget MutationEvents for good!

Rafael Weinstein

Nov 26, 2012, 8:25:10 PM11/26/12
to mutation-sum...@googlegroups.com
No inside information here. I'd certainly love to Opera implement. Did
give any kind of response?
> --
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/mutation-summary-discuss?hl=en.

Mindaugas J.

Nov 26, 2012, 8:32:09 PM11/26/12
to mutation-sum...@googlegroups.com
Not really, no response. I had to fight the common ignorance instead.

Probably wishlist wasn't the best place to put it:
http://my.opera.com/community/forums/topic.dml?id=1527262

Rafael Weinstein

Nov 26, 2012, 8:48:10 PM11/26/12
to mutation-sum...@googlegroups.com
Maybe just file a bug. Mutation Observers included in the DOM4 specification.