Ability to rollback and replay Mutation Summaries

Mark Gibson

Mar 20, 2013, 4:38:39 PM3/20/13
to mutation-sum...@googlegroups.com
Hi, this is a great library btw, and I'm currently trying to use it to enhance a collaborative rich text editor.

I'm just wondering though if the mutation summaries or lower level records provide enough info to allow them to be rolled back in the DOM, so that it's restored to an earlier state (eg. undo), and then later re-apply the summaries (although I know this part is possible from the TreeMirror examples).

Thanks

Rafael Weinstein

Mar 20, 2013, 4:58:15 PM3/20/13
to mutation-sum...@googlegroups.com
Glad you like it.

I believe it's possible. Perhaps you'd like to create an example that
does just this and submit a patch? =-)