bad gateway error when clicking https://mutalyzer.nl/services/?wsdl

Linoy Tsaban

Mar 15, 2021, 6:57:11 AM3/15/21
to Mutalyzer
Hi,

I've been using a python client with the suds library for a while now, in order to submit batch jobs to the name checker.
I've just switch to python 3.8 and I'm getting "suds.transport.TransportError: HTTP Error 502: Bad Gateway" error, but it seems that it is unrelated since the link:  https://mutalyzer.nl/services/?wsdl leads to a bad gateway page when clicking on it as well.
Is it just me? how can I get passed that?

Thanks!
Linoy

Mihai Lefter

Mar 15, 2021, 7:06:37 AM3/15/21
to Linoy Tsaban, Mutalyzer
Dear Linoy,

Thanks for using Mutalyzer.

Indeed, the problem is unrelated. The service has been restarted and it should now work. Please let me know if this is not the case.

Best regards,
Mihai