Finding the correct Refseq Version ID

Heiko Brennenstuhl

Jan 11, 2021, 4:10:36 PM1/11/21
to Mutalyzer
Dear all,

I am trying to automate a script for Mutalyzer's position converter. However, sometimes I get an error that tells me that the current Refseq Version ID is not supported and I need to apply "older" Refseqs. Is there a list of Refseq and respective Version IDs that I can use to check when submitting a batch position converter job?

Best,
Heiko

Mihai Lefter

Jan 12, 2021, 6:10:39 AM1/12/21
to Mutalyzer
Dear Heiko,

Thank you for using Mutalyzer.

There is no list available. However, you can make use of the "getTranscriptsMapping" API endpoint to retrieve the transcripts that overlap with a range on a chromosome, as in the following example:

Best regards,
Mihai