Using a tool to organise tasks

Graham Allan

Oct 12, 2013, 7:28:16 AM10/12/13
to mutabilit...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,

Even with just a handful of people involved, I'm finding it tricky to remember what's happening across the various issues being worked on. Because I can go several days without having the time to work on Mutability Detector, it doesn't stay fresh in mind.

I propose using Trello to organise tasks and visualise progress. Does anyone object in general? Does anyone think there's a better alternative to Trello?

If Trello seems like a reasonable option, it will be another thing for people to sign up for.

Let me know what you all think.

~ Graham A

Martin Charlesworth

Oct 12, 2013, 3:20:22 PM10/12/13
to mutabilit...@googlegroups.com
never used it but am happy to give it a try.

Marc Gomez

Oct 13, 2013, 5:14:01 PM10/13/13
to mutabilit...@googlegroups.com
I've only used Greenhopper previously. Trello looks nice and simple, I am happy to give it a try as well.