Contributing

瀏覽次數:7 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Michael Bateman

未讀,
2013年10月11日 凌晨3:40:092013/10/11
收件者:mutabilit...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I would be interested in contributing to the project.

I have over 10 years java development experience and should be able to make a significant contribution.

Regards
Michael Bateman

Mani Sarkar

未讀,
2013年10月11日 下午6:17:412013/10/11
收件者:mutabilit...@googlegroups.com、michael.b...@gmail.com
Hi Michael,

Welcome onboard, thanks for joining this group and post a message.

Do familiarise yourself with the Wiki and Issues on Github - to get a feel of what you could pick as low-hanging fruits or enhancements to work on. There are a number of open threads which would give you an idea of what others are upto with the MD.

Keep writing and committing regularly !

Cheers,
mani

Graham Allan

未讀,
2013年10月12日 清晨7:24:262013/10/12
收件者:mutabilit...@googlegroups.com、michael.b...@gmail.com
Welcome Michael.

We currently have all of the current issues being worked on by at least one person, so I will have to have a think about the best way to split up an existing task, or prioritise another issue.

Will have a think and update here. Thanks for getting in touch!

~ Graham A

Graham Allan

未讀,
2013年10月17日 下午1:23:262013/10/17
收件者:mutabilit...@googlegroups.com
Hi Michael,

Another potential contributor hasn't responded when I suggested an issue to work on, I'd prefer it didn't go to waste. Is this issue something that interests you?

Cheers,
Graham

回覆所有人
回覆作者