Contributing to Mutability Detector

Aaron de Souza

Sep 24, 2013, 4:48:18 AM9/24/13
to mutabilit...@googlegroups.com
Hello Graham,
I read your post to the LJC mailing list and am I'm interested in contributing to your project. I've been working as a Java developer for the past year and before that as a web developer.
I'm familiar with most of what you listed in your blog post so I think I'm ready to tackle one of the newcomer tickets, is there one in particular that you would like me to get started with?
Best,
Aaron

Graham Allan

Sep 24, 2013, 6:24:29 PM9/24/13
to mutabilit...@googlegroups.com
Hi Aaron,

Good to hear! Nobody yet has claimed this issue: https://github.com/MutabilityDetector/MutabilityDetector/issues/43

There are one or two people who have expressed an interest in general, but have not yet got to the point of claiming an issue. Depending on how much effort is needed, it may be worth splitting this up further.

Does that appeal?

Cheers,
Graham

Graham Allan

Oct 12, 2013, 7:30:05 AM10/12/13
to mutabilit...@googlegroups.com
Hi Aaron,

Is the issue I proposed something you are interested in?

~ Graham A