September Reunion Announcement

John Meyer

Jun 18, 2011, 1:48:58 PM6/18/11
to Mustangs71 Announcements
Class of 71 Mustangs….
Put on your glasses,
get up from that easy chair,
mosey on over to the calendar that’s
nailed to the kitchen wall,
take out that big
black magic marker,
now
circle September 23rd, 24th, & 25th.

It’s our 40th class reunion!!!

Friday the 23rd September “Evening Ice Breaker” location is still
undecided
Saturday the 24th September “Main Event” will be at Morgan Run,
located off of Via De La Valle in Rancho Santa Fe/Whispering Palms.
www.morganrun.com
Sunday the 25th September “At the Park” will be at San Dieguito Park
in Solana Beach

Cost for the whole kit & caboodle will be
$55.00 for single
$110.00 for couples
More information to follow within 2 weeks, providing you with
information as to where to send those checks!
Continued next page

There are oodles of way’s to communicate with us!
1. Hotmail email address - classof7...@hotmail.com
2. Facebook “San Dieguito Union High School class of 71”
3. Google Blogspot - http://mustangs71.blogspot.com/ A blog where you
can see the see the latest reunion info, and post to the blog.
4. http://groups.google.com/group/mustangs71-announce This is a low-
traffic announcement-only group used for general messages about our
class, especially reunion plans. Announcements are public on the
web.
5. http://groups.google.com/group/mustangs71-discuss This is a private
discussion group and messages are only visible to members. Any
members of the group can post to it and reply to posts.

6. http://sdafoundation.com/alumni/ The official website of San
Dieguito High School Academy Alumni

Note: With these sites above you need to sign up for a Facebook
account or a Google account!

Most important…
We still need help finding classmates email addresses. Please forward
this email/notice to other Class of 71 classmates that you are in
contact with. Everyone that receives this, email us back so that we
have your current email, & include any other classmates emails that
you have.
P.S. If you have any suggestions, please share them with us!!!

Finally…
As your humble Class of 71 Reunion Committee, we have toiled night &
day to bring you a most memorable 40th class reunion. We realize that
times are tough. With that in mind, we have made every attempt to
keep the costs as affordable as possible, yet still provide us with
outstanding venues. Having said that, we are confident that at the
end of the three days you will come away with memories that will leave
a lasting impression