Please introduce yourself

Muslim Moms.Ca

Jul 14, 2014, 12:44:06 PM7/14/14
to muslim...@googlegroups.com
Dear Ladies

Thank you for being a part of our email group. This is an effort to bring Muslim women from all over Canada together and have interactive discussions on all matters that concern us.

Please reply to this email with:
1. Your introduction including profession, location and background etc.
2. Suggestions on topics you would like to discuss within the group
3. Using the reply all option so all group members can see your replies and messages.

Looking forward to your replies Inshaallah

Jazak Allah

Erum Zehra
Project Manager
http://muslimmoms.ca

Erum Zehra

Jul 14, 2014, 12:49:05 PM7/14/14
to Muslim Moms.Ca, muslim...@googlegroups.com

Salam

My name is Erum Zehra. I live in Oakville and work as the Marketing manager for SHE Canada Magazine at http://shemagazine.ca.

I am also the project manager of Http://muslimmoms.ca which is an effort to unite and inform the Muslim women of Canada.

I would like this group to have intellectual discussions concerning the Muslim Ummah as a whole and Muslims in Canada specifically. I would also like to discuss content ideas for the various publications that the group members are a part of.

Jazak Allah

Erum Zehra
Marketing Manager
SHE Canada
http://shemagazine.ca

Rum Riz

Jul 14, 2014, 1:18:07 PM7/14/14
to Muslim Moms.Ca, muslim...@googlegroups.com
Wassalam WRWB

My name is Rumina Rizvi, I moved from Dubai almost 9 yrs back with experience of Event Management, portfolio design and advertising. With a Marketing background, I pursued my Master in Intl. Business. I also explored various sectors from hospitality to banking.

At present I live in Milton with my 2 kids and work for Al Manarat Academy as an Operations Manager for the Weekend school and conduct Dua supplications for Children in Milton Quran classes on weekdays. Im a blogger and love to express n share my opinions, experiences and knowledge.

I would want to see more knowledge based interactive discussions where we can all benefit from, in our daily lives. I promote Islamic based education and parenting skills. And would love to hear from Muslim Moms from all spheres of life.

JazakumuAllahu khair
Rumina Rizvi

Farhad Khan

Jul 14, 2014, 2:04:14 PM7/14/14
to muslim...@googlegroups.com
Salam,

My name is Farhad Khan and I am the founder of S'more Treats.  We are a halal candy company based out of Ottawa.  In the past I worked in the Financial Industry my last position as a manager at a TD Canada Trust branch.  I'm also blessed to be a mother of 3 beautiful children ages 5, 3 and 6 months.  They certainly keep me busy.  I'm always looking for new and interesting ways to make Ramadan and Eid an exciting event for them.  I welcome any new ideas.

Looking forward to chatting with you all.

Farhad Khan

Sumaira Z

Jul 16, 2014, 11:07:20 AM7/16/14
to Muslim Moms.Ca, muslim...@googlegroups.com
Salam Sisters,

My name is Sumaira Z, and I'am an aspiring writer and blogger from Edmonton, AB Canada. I also have a Parenting and Family page on Instagram and Facebook, in addition to my blog, THEMUSLIMAHMOMMY.com. Both my Instagram page and blog have had great success thus far, with an international viewing from over 60 countries, Alhumdulillah.

As for my background, I'am Pakistani Canadian. I was born and raised in Edmonton, AB and I have a BCOM degree from the Unjversity of Alberta majoring in Strategic Management and Organization. I'am also a proud mom to three children ages 6, 3, and, 2 years old. I would like to take this opportunity to thank Erum for starting a great group, and I hope to be inspired by you all, and Insha'Allah we can all learn something from one another!

I look forward in interacting with you all, Jazak'Allah Khair.

Sumaira Z