Musk Midi Keyboard Audio Unit

White

Sep 12, 2020, 6:16:51 AM9/12/20
to Musk User Group
Hi

I have 2 questions:

1. When loaded in AUM it produces no sound when I select TimGM6mb.sf2 and a instrument from the presets list.
     I use the built in AUM keyboard as input.
     What do I need to do to make it generate sounds?

2. How do I add instruments from the standalone app to the audio unit?
     It only shows the 2 built in TimGM6mb.sf2 and Vibraphone aupreset

Thanks.

Joerg Garbers

Sep 14, 2020, 5:26:10 AM9/14/20
to Musk User Group
Hi,

1. I will have a look into this. The Audio Unit works in AudioBus3. And it used to work in AUM before.
2. Thanks for pointing this out. It is actually currently not possible with this app. I will publish an update shortly, where you can organize your sound files and put them in a folder where the Audio Unit can find them. If you already have the Musk Midi Player app, you can use it to copy the sound files to the "Musk: Documents" folder, where the Audio Unit can pick it up.

Best,
Jörg