CFP: Hispanic Heritage Festival and Conference, Palm Beach Atlantic Univ., West Palm Beach, 10-13 Oct 2024

AMS Office

Jul 12, 2024, 11:51:43 AM (11 days ago) Jul 12

The Palm Beach Atlantic University College of the Arts is pleased to announce the 15th Annual Hispanic Heritage Festival to be held on October 10-13, 2024, in the Vera Lea Rinker Music and Fine Arts Building on our campus in West Palm Beach, Florida.

The Festival celebrates the panoply of Hispanic artistic culture with music concerts, presentations of visual art, film, and the theater arts. An important part of the festival is the academic conference that includes papers, lecture-recitals, and performances, all relating to the subject of the arts of Hispanic world.

As we open the Festival conference to more of the artistic expressions of Hispanic culture, we welcome proposals involving all facets of the music, visual arts, and theater of Spain, Portugal, Latin America, and the diaspora. The submission deadline is August 1, 2024.

Call for Proposals
Palm Beach Atlantic University Hispanic Heritage Festival invites proposals for presentations, scholarship, and lecture recitals in the areas of Hispanic music, art, and theater from any time period. The University does not fund travel expenses of accepted presenters. All presenters are required to register at the full conference rate. Accompanying performers may register at a reduced rate and may purchase event tickets separately.

For more information: https://www.pba.edu/academics/schools/college-of-the-arts/performing-arts/music/hispanic-heritage/