ANNOUNCEMENT: Call for 2021 AMS Annual Meeting Volunteers

AMS

Jul 21, 2021, 11:30:41 AM (5 days ago) Jul 21
to ams-an...@listserv.unl.edu
https://www.amsmusicology.org/page/2021_volunteer

Be an Annual Meeting volunteer!

In exchange for six hours of service, volunteers receive a waiver of the meeting registration fee. Volunteers must be current members of the AMS.

There are several volunteer opportunities available. Available positions include, but are not limited to:
Face-to-face customer service (greeter/room tender)
Backend customer service (email support)
Upload / download materials
Materials check (review videos and handouts)

Volunteers are primarily assigned to jobs based on availability and the requirements/exigencies of the conference. However, when possible we will try to assign volunteers to roles based on personal preference.

Please note that space is limited. We cannot guarantee all who apply will be assigned a volunteer role.